Monday, November 19, 2007

Is it Just the Rain or....

Is that corner where Rt. 924 meets WaWa the trashiest looking spot in the area? The lighted liquor store sign complete with the "Tease Fitness" and the Jim Beam banner hanging underneath. It's really lovely. I may add a photo at some point, so everyone can revel in its beauty.
Which brings me to the need for members for the Abingdon/Emmorton/Riverside Community Council, which reader Brian Bittner has brought to our attention. Call 410-638-3355 and get involved. We really need some help with the zoning -- the liquor store/tease fitness has another spot on its sign for a new business. I can only imagine what could complement that duo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A free health clinic, or substance abuse center would keep the theme alive....

Anonymous said...

A barber shop just opened in the plaza next to Tease ... so I can get my wine, work out with pole dance exercises, and get a little trim in a one stop shop!

WAWA is always so busy I avoid the station. Luckily no one goes to the Exxon across the street.

Who would have guessed there is a council to watch over anything in Abingdon???

Anonymous said...

I love that Wawa. :)