Friday, March 14, 2008

Survey Question (not mine)

Our e-mailing delegate Rick Impallaria just sent me this survey. He asked to forward it to anyone who might be interested in responding, so I'm posting it. Feel free to cut and paste. I'm printing it in its entirety:

Opinion Survey - March 14, 2008

Each year I like to do a survey of Maryland residents to determine how they feel on certain issues. After I receive your responses (which are kept confidential), I tally the results, which I share with the Caucus, the Governor's Office, and, of course, with you, the respondents. This way you can see how others in the community react on these issues. I hope you will enjoy participating in this survey and seeing the end results.

1. Do you believe that the Special Session of November 2007, which raised taxes, is now helping or hurting the Maryland economy?
Helping Hurting

2. Do you intend to support slots in the upcoming election? Yes No Undecided

3. Do you support re-regulation of the utility industries? Yes No Undecided

4. Do you support the building of nuclear power plants to supplement our energy sources?
Yes No Undecided

5. Do you support the death penalty? Yes No Undecided

6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate the performance of Gov. O'Malley?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

I will not take personally the rating for the General Assembly, so please answer honestly. We will tally the results and send them back to you as soon as we can. Please feel free to forward this survey to others you think may like to participate.

Rick Impallaria
Delegate, District 7
rick.impallaria@house.state.md.us
Mailing Address: 310 Lowe House Office Bldg., Annapolis, MD 21401

No comments: