Friday, February 22, 2008

Weather Update

Here in Abingdon at 11:15 it's 32 degrees with a clear road in front of my house. I'm saying this because the speeders on my road don't seem to be slowing down at all, not because I've actually been out.
Just wanted to check with readers to see if it's worse where you are. I saw there was an accident at the 77A exit of I-95 earlier, but really haven't seen too much since then.
I agree with the decision today to cancel school, but come on Harford County, take one of the spring break days away. You're cutting too far into our summer!
Also, is anyone getting the feeling that eSchoolnewsletter is really spam in disguise? Did I really need to get an e-mail before the school closing notification about titled "Emergency School Closing Information" with a link to an eSchoolnewsletter site page with the school closing information. (My newly updated Internet Explorer wouldn't even let me open the link because of certification problems.) I thought the idea of having an e-newsletter was not having to check a Web site. You can always just check the HCPS site for school closings. It's posted on the site almost immediately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or you can just wait for Don Morrison to call. ;)