Sunday, February 3, 2008

Thanks for voting/New Poll

Thanks to everyone who voted in the latest poll. It was split almost evenly among voters who thought the effects of BRAC would be positive/negative, or weren't sure. I'd like to continue the line of BRAC thinking with this new poll question.
I'm surprised since this is a federal project how little help the area is getting from the federal government. I guess the reasoning is that the local areas will benefit the most -- after, of course, all the expensive infrastructure is put in place.
So what's your thinking? We can't vote on Super Tuesday, but you can vote in our poll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is likely the cynic in me thinking that BRAC is being used to justify requests/needs for more roads, more houses, more schools, more everything. The Lt Gov said the state needed $1,600,000,000 to pay for BRAC needs.

My thought was to petition the Feds to keep the jobs in NJ. Investing $160,000 each for 10,000 jobs seems crazy.