Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Crazy Out There

I made the rounds this morning doing some last-minute shopping and it seems that most of Harford County shared that thought. Festival was especially crazy, with Constant Friendship a close second.
Thanks to Bel Air News and Views for the mention and the item about the child getting hit in front of Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, I'm not surpised at all. (Is anyone?) I am always yelling at my kids not to hang on the front of the cart and if you see a crazy mother pushing her cart while clinging to her children -- that's me.
The 4-year-old was hit in the crosswalk! Instead of greeters, Wal-Mart needs a traffic patrol.
This can happen anywhere. This a.m. I was almost taken out by an Escalade while I was trying to get into Coffee! Coffee! By the way, that Starry Night blend is absolutely delicious.
On a happier note, people not in their cars were dare I say it -- friendly! A woman in BJ's I moved just slightly for told me to have a "Blessed Day and Merry Christmas" and the Target cashier wished me "a great Christmas!"

No comments: