Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Back from the Brink

After almost a weeklong bout with strep throat, TAA is somewhat back in business. I'd like to give a shout to all the friendly people at Patient First in Bel Air who made me feel comfortable while I was feverish and hallucinating. It's great when you don't feel like driving all over to be able to get blood work, a strep test and a flu test done in one shot. I was also able to purchase my antibiotic there. I know not everyone has shared my experience, but in the literally dozens of times we've been there, the staff has been great.
Unfortunately, my illness left me unable to attend the highly anticipated 1-95 meeting, which I read had a good turnout. I'm still not up to speed on that, but I'm going to e-mail some questions to the transportation department. They've assured everyone they're answering all the questions, so we'll see.
Thanks to all who voted on the poll question. The majority who responded were shopping locally. I myself did some power shopping at the Harford Mall this a.m. I can't believe mall officials said that no parking was disturbed for the new buildings. Half the parking lot is gone! I was reminded why I am a very infrequent mall shopper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Patient First! It's like the Mall of Medicine.